- Responsible for owning/driving the resolution of issues (support cases) reported to IT by the customer. Performs associated work to define and diagnose issues (by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, communication skills and troubleshooting methods, including log/error file review, etc) toward determining root cause. Able to resolve complex and time-sensitive customer problems.
- Responsible for ensuring service request records are updated in a timely and thorough fashion to include details of activity, current status and go-forward action plan toward resolution. Ensures that service request is closed with documented details upon issue resolution.
- Recognize when difficult technical / business issues may require further resources. Acts as sponsor for escalation of those issues and is responsible for gathering additional data as required by escalation points.
- Acts as primary escalation point for support cases associated with technical issues encountered. Responsible for working with Team Leader / Site Leader to troubleshoot and resolve project related technical issues.
Required Candidate profile
- Academic qualification: Graduate / Diploma
- Professional qualification: EXIN / CISCO / Microsoft / STORAGE / ORACLE / BMC / VERITAS certifications.
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Skills: Knowledge in Systems, Networks, Problem Solving, Situation Handling, Communication, Convening skills
Desired Candidate Profile
Fernandez Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.
Fernandez Hospital Foundation
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Fernandez Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.