Roles and Responsibilities* Interact with all in charges in the wards, security, IP desk and doctors
* Ensure patient discharges are done in time and billing and pharmacy details updated on a daily basis
* Assist the security, if needed, in tackling patient attendant problems
* Ensure all staff are available at the place of duty and will make arrangement for shifting of staff when felt necessary
* Coordinate with maintenance/biomedical departments for any breakdowns or repairs
* Decision making in coordination with respective authorities in cases of financial problems and complicated cases
* Meet attendants of patients admitted in ICU, NICU and labour ward daily and resolve the concerns, if any
* Undertake studies to do RCA /process improvement and ensure completeness of PNDT forms everyday
PG:MBA/PGDM in Hospitality Management
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Fernandez Hospital started as a small maternity clinic in 1948, systematically progressing into a full-fledged women’s hospital. We believe that although childbirth can be daunting, it is something that is cherished for a lifetime. Obstetric care at our hospital is maintained at the highest level. Every woman we see, rich or poor, receives the same high quality of evidence-based clinical care.
Our specialties cover Obstetrics, Gynecology, Neonatology, Anesthesiology, Fetal Medicine, Clinical Nutrition and Physiotherapy. Over the years the hospital has established itself as a referral unit for high risk and critical care obstetrics. Strict procedures and protocols, followed by medical audits, have helped us evolve into a streamlined institution. The crucial support of experienced, highly trained and compassionate staff ensures that patients receive excellent care.