Roles and Responsibilities
Urgent Vacancy for Pharmacist
1. OP Function:
a. Dispensing the medicines to the patients
b. Generating bills
c. Educating the patient on use of medication (Rout, Frequency and dose)
d. Handing over the cash to the billing department
e. Handle any sales return
2. IP Function:
a. Receive indents from wards
b. Accepts the IP indents in the system
c. Prepare kits as per indents and sign the indent
d. Handover the kits to Office attendant for delivery
e. Receive the indents back from the ward and file them according to the serial number
f. Receive IP returns indents, check the medicines and make entry in the computer for the same
3. Maintain stock register of abdominal binders and Kangaroo gowns.
4. Receive narcotic indents in the absence of Supervisor/Senior pharmacist from wards, scan for any mistake in writing of the same. Dispense the medicines after tallying the number of prescriptions and also empty ampoules received.
5. Interact with doctors and nurses for any query and give correct information in the absence of Lead.
6. Daily stock checking
7. Maintain cleanliness of the pharmacy.
8. Maintaining a record of room and temperature of the Fridge
9. Check for the expiry of the drugs, return same to the stores.
10. Call IT/software personnel in case of problem and get solved.
11. Help in annual stock checking.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ready to work in all shifts.
- Registration certificate mandatory.
- Preferably more than 2 years experience.
- Preferable qualification D.Pharma/B.Pharma/M.Pharma.
UG:B.Pharma in Pharmacy
PG:M.Pharma in Pharmacy
FERNANDEZ HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
Fernandez Hospital started as a small maternity clinic in 1948, systematically progressing into a full-fledged women’s hospital. We believe that although childbirth can be daunting, it is something that is cherished for a lifetime. Obstetric care at our hospital is maintained at the highest level. Every woman we see, rich or poor, receives the same high quality of evidence-based clinical care.
Our specialties cover Obstetrics, Gynecology, Neonatology, Anesthesiology, Fetal Medicine, Clinical Nutrition and Physiotherapy. Over the years the hospital has established itself as a referral unit for high risk and critical care obstetrics. Strict procedures and protocols, followed by medical audits, have helped us evolve into a streamlined institution. The crucial support of experienced, highly trained and compassionate staff ensures that patients receive excellent care.