Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinating op reception.
- Generating bills for op, scan, procedure and diagnostic.
- Coordinating with op doctors through mails, calls etc.
- Assisting weights & measures
- Attending calls internal & external
- Updating indent online
- Assisting PNDT
- Confirming op and scan appointments
- Calling and confirming op appointment list one day prior
- Maintaining op statistics
- Extending extra hours whenever needed.
- Preferably Females Only
- Customer care
- Billing & Handling OP Desk
- Enquiries on Specialties/ Schedules/ Charges/ Walk-in protocols
- Coordinating with the consultants & Appointments.
- Prior information to consultants about patients
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Flexible for shifts.
- Able to handle patient Flow independently.
Fernandez Hospital started as a small maternity clinic in 1948, systematically progressing into a full-fledged womens hospital. We believe that although childbirth can be daunting, it is something that is cherished for a lifetime. Obstetric care at our hospital is maintained at the highest level. Every woman we see, rich or poor, receives the same high quality of evidence-based clinical care.
Our specialties cover Obstetrics, Gynecology, Neonatology, Anesthesiology, Fetal Medicine, Clinical Nutrition and Physiotherapy. Over the years the hospital has established itself as a referral unit for high risk and critical care obstetrics. Strict procedures and protocols, followed by medical audits, have helped us evolve into a streamlined institution. The crucial support of experienced, highly trained and compassionate staff ensures that patients receive excellent care.