- Responsible for the safe, comfortable and comprehensive nursing care of all patients under her care.
- To perform duties of in charge, during her absence.
- Responsible for filling the Nursing initial assessment chart, for patients admitted during her shift, and also making proper entries in the nurses record, TPR chart and medication chart
- Responsible to form a nursing care plan for all patients under her charge, in accordance with the medical/surgical care plan.
- Responsible to perform all Medical and Surgical nursing procedures as per hospital policies.
- Guide and counsel junior staff.
- Make beds of serious patients. Guide the Dayas or Student nurses to make beds of other patients.
- Ensure patients diets are filled in time and sent to the dietary department. Any special instructions of the dieticians should be followed.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for the patients.
- Coordinate patient care with various health care team members
- Follow doctors rounds for assigned patients, and carry out doctors orders and instructions promptly and intelligently.
- Maintain nurses records properly. Record the initial assessment when the patient comes to the ward. Record all procedures done, care given / any observations in the nurses notes
- Follow hospital policy for verbal orders strictly.Roles and Responsibilities
Good Communication skills with B.Sc/GNM Nursing registration mandatory.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Nursing
Fernandez Hospital Foundation
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:FERNANDEZ FOUNDATION
Address:4-1-1229/1,,Dr.L.J.F. BLOCK,BOGULKUNTA,HYDERABAD, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500004,India