: Any Graduate
: 2-5 years
Technical Skills : Adobe Pagemaker or Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop & MS Office Job Description:
1. Checking the conference hall and collect the power-point from the laptop after every academic class and saving them in the respective CDs in the CD Library
2. Check the Library every morning and putting things in order
3. Maintaining of books in the Library
4. Maintenance of CD Library
5. Medical Representatives scheduling appointments
6. Correspondence with HRP, CTG, FM observers and preparing the academic and clinical rosters for them including overseas students and arranging their accommodation.
7. Sending out the representation email of in-house doctors at various conferences
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Advertising
Role: Events/Promotion Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time