- Shift in-charge to deploy resources according to commitment.
- Control the access of employees, visitors, suppliers, contractors and laborers into the hospital premises.
- Control exit and entry of all material.
- Control the issue of keys.
- Maintain Non Returnable and Returnable gate pass registers/files.
- Provide escort for cashier.
- To do traffic management when required.
- Provide first aid and evacuate causality to hospital when required.
- Allow no visitor after stated time line
- Carry out preliminary investigation/interrogation and submit findings of security lapses to CSO.
- Keep CSO informed of any item more than Rs.5000/- worth entering Hospital.
- Collect courier mails and maintain records.
- Checking leftover vehicles at night in car parking area and Maintain records.
- Supervise frisking of staff at time office.
- Maintain register for BMW collection.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Defence Forces, Security Services
Role Category: Other
Role: Security Supervisor
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time